Mum is a surgeon, these are the weird things she pulled from people’s butt… and some of them REALLY wanted to spice it up
AN American student has revealed the strangest things her trauma mom removed from people’s buttocks after they ended up in the emergency room.
In a series of TikTok clips, Lea Melle admits that “her childhood was hilarious” because her doctor mother would share some of the craziest stories.
We don’t know why or how these objects ended up where they were, in fact. Leah’s mother may not have even asked.
Maybe some people just wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, but ended up in the ER instead.
However, Leah pointed out that every man who came to the ER with something stuck in his butt insisted it wasn’t the result of sex play gone awry.
“You notice, all these men said they stumbled upon these items,” she said in a clip, later adding, “Sometimes their wives would come with them too, but also stick to the story that it was just a naked fall. “
Some of the bizarre finds mentioned that my Leah was an apple, a bottle of Pepsi, and even a light bulb – which leaves so many questions unanswered.
She explained that her mother once had to remove an entire apple from a man’s rectum, which Leah said “would not be her favorite fruit.”
Calling a patient “ambitious,” she revealed how he ended up with a liter bottle of Pepsi inside him.
While another was doing “naked gardening” when an eggplant got stuck in his butt.
Yes, we know. You’ve grinded your teeth before, but it’s much worse.
And, of course, none of these claims can be verified, but they’re pretty bonkers nonetheless.
According to Leah, a new dad was given a baby blue cigar holder in honor of his new son, but it ended up inside of him instead.
One man’s stunt took a dangerous turn when he had a light bulb stuck in his aunts – well, that’s one way to brighten your mood.
“Things had to be really boring in the bedroom for these two,” Leah says, in the hilarious and confusing clip.
Leah’s video has racked up millions of views, with some people brave enough to admit their own horror stories in emergency rooms.
It required a follow-up clip, thought Leah, who shared some of the comments she had received.
Some hospital workers have stepped in to reveal some of the bizarre cases they’ve seen – including one in particular involving Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.
“To infinity and beyond, man,” Leah joked – we doubt Buzz was ever the same.
Some were really disturbing, in fact, too disturbing to share, although Leah said many of these things were “really common” after checking with her mother.
More people shared in the comments stories they heard about or experienced.
“My mother was a nurse,” wrote one. “Someone came up with a taxidermy ferret.”
Another shared, “I’m a registered surgical nurse. Heard about pool noodles, 7 AA batteries, light bulbs, plastic Easter eggs, a bottle of walnut conditioner. coco Suave. “
Others offered a jar of mayonnaise, gravy boat, flashlight, bottle of deodorant, and even a mini toaster oven.
But a Yankee candle, a bowling pin, a potato, handcuffs, Hot Wheels cars, and an 8-ball from a pool table have also found their way inside some.
Prince William thought Meghan Markle was ‘stealing from her beloved brother’ Harry
Boy receives life-changing treatment after parents spot warning sign in bath
Signs Prince William has stepped up since Prince Philip’s death and is ready to be king
June 21: lucky numbers double in a sequence
Hairdresser asks CONDOMS for his clients in hilarious predictive text
Meanwhile, a man bought his wife a dress that was two sizes too small for her to lose weight to fit – and his revenge was wild.
And a woman wore a vibrator controlled by her boyfriend at the supermarket and said she had climaxed so hard she collapsed and ended up in the hospital.
In addition, this woman ended up in the hospital after her husband gave her a vajacial with habanero peppers.