Increased landscaping activities in residential and commercial projects allowing the growth of the gardening equipment market: Fact.MR
NEW YORK, June 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Global Garden Equipment Market To Overtake US $ 97 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of around 6% in the forecast year 2021-2031. The increasing demand for fuel and energy efficient gardening equipment is driving the growth of the market.
Technological advancements such as the development of hybrid lawn mowers, power tools and lawn aerators have increased the growth of the market. The growing emphasis on do-it-yourself (DIY) gardening activities at home is generating a demand for effective and accessible gardening tools in the market.
Growing consumer preference for organic products, coupled with growing awareness of the harmful effects of pesticides, is driving demand for sustainable agriculture, thus propelling sale in gardening equipment.
According to a study by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, organic farming is practiced in more than 187 countries around the world, with 72.3 million hectares of land managed by around 3, 1 million farmers. The need for advanced organic gardening equipment will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
The unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak has forced people to live indoors to contain the spread of the virus. Due to the extended shutdowns, many consider gardening to be a recreational activity.
For more market information, request a sample of this report
In addition, to ensure safety, people avoid hiring lawn care workers and actively participate in lawn care activities. This has generated significant demand in the gardening equipment market.
According to the Fact.MR study, North America will provide lucrative opportunities for market players due to the presence of key market players, and the well-established consumer interest in gardening business will increase sales during the forecast period.
“Recent developments and technological advancements in power gardening tools such as hybrid robotic lawn mowers which effectively manage energy efficiency, time consumption and pollution, have increased the demand for gardening equipment across the world. world, ”a Fact.MR analyst said.
Key points to remember
- The growing consumer preference for organic farming in various regions is driving sales in the market.
- In terms of product type, lawn mowers dominate the gardening equipment market, being the most preferred gardening tool.
- The residential segment is expected to show strong demand, driven by increasing urban population and per capita spending on gardening and landscaping globally.
- North America will present maximum demand in the garden equipment market, which is due to the growing interest in home gardening cultivation and high disposable income.
- Growing interest in the UK horticultural and landscaping business is driving sales significantly.
- Technological innovations and advancements in equipment that offers accessibility and energy efficiency will drive sales in the market.
- The growing popularity of DIY gardening trend in various regions will propel the growth of the market.
- Increased landscaping activities in residential and commercial projects will generate demand for gardening equipment, thus driving the growth of the market.
- Price fluctuations, high cost of replacing equipment parts, and maintenance costs will hamper the growth of the market.
Get customization of this report for specific research solutions
According to Fact.MR’s analysis, the major players operating in the market are relying on various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and expanding capabilities to acquire competitive advantage in the market. Some key developments include:
- In September 2020, KPS Capital Partners, LP acquired Briggs & Stratton, including its assets and wholly owned subsidiaries. The acquisition aims to increase investment in R&D, technology and product development. KPS also offered to provide resources to Briggs & Stratton to pursue strategic acquisitions.
- Bosch has launched a new Indego robotic lawn mower with built-in technology to intelligently map and mow a lawn or garden. The product comes with a diverse product line that is suitable for both residential and commercial purposes.
More information on the gardening equipment market
Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the gardening equipment market. In order to understand the potential of the global market, its growth and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of the product (Hand Tools, Cape Cod Weeders, Paving Weeders, Fishtail Weeders, Shears & Shears, Lawn Mowers and trimmers, edgers), end-user (residential gardening equipment, commercial gardening equipment), distribution channel (online sales, retail sales and sales to distributors) and in six regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan and Asia in the Middle East).
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage on the Industrial & Merchandise
Lawn Mower Market – The increased use of lawn mowers to maintain public facilities such as schools, parks and athletic fields is expected to drive the lawn mower market. The increased demand for landscaping services in emerging countries is expected to increase the lawn mover market by adding aesthetic value to a property. In addition, the growing popularity of green roofs is expected to increase the demand for lawn mowers.
Lawn roller market – The market has grown substantially due to the strong demand from the agricultural industry for better seed-to-soil contact. Additionally, increased interest in automation is expected to continue this trend over the forecast period. The increased interest in organic foods for better health and taste has had a significant impact on sales, which is expected to boost the manufacture of lawn rollers.
Lawn Aerators Market – Growing interest in landscaping, as well as an increase in residential and commercial construction projects. An increase in the creation of outdoor amenities such as outdoor kitchens, living rooms, relaxation areas and party pools is also expected to boost sales of lawn aerators. Increased investment in sports facilities such as playgrounds, golf courses and soccer fields is also expected to contribute significantly to the rise of lawn aerators.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, while our global headquarters are Dubai. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the most specialized categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.